Western Square Dancing
- An interesting link for anyone who's interested in Western Square Dancing.
Theater Bay Area
- A Guide to Theater in San Francisco and the Bay Area. Also offers a preview of live theater in San Francisco and throughout the nine-county Bay Area.
The San Francisco Ballet
- Helgi Tomassen, Artistic Director
- Current information about the company, programs, schedules,ticket information, and more.
The Cupertino Symphonic Band
- The Cupertino Symphonic Band is a non-profit organization with over 50 regular members.
- The Band's objectives are to: Provide musical performances for the community, especially for those not frequently exposed to music; to provide funds supporting music education programs in the community; to provide financial awards for promising high school students planning to continue their musical studies; to conduct musical clinics so students of all abilities can gain a better appreciation of their craft from local professional musicians.
- The San Jose Symphony
- Leonid Grin: Music Director and Conductor
- Stanford Symphony Orchestra
- The Stanford Symphony Orchestra (SSO) is a musical ensemble under the Stanford University Music Department and a student-run organization.
- Pinnacles National Monument
- Just south of San Jose, operated by the National Park Service US Dept. of the Interior.
- Raging Waters
- When it gets HOT you can cool off having the time of your life.
- Paramount's GREAT AMERICA
- "Whether you want heart-pounding thrill rides, dazzling stage shows, eye-popping fireworks...or just to cuddle with your favorite Nickelodeon characters, Paramount's Great America is the ultimate entertainment experience for the entire family."
- The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Catch the surf, the Rides, the concertsvfrom the 60's 70's 80's and todays hit artists, the evening discounts, and the sun all at the same time.
- The Tech Museum of Innovation
- The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, CA is a hands-on technology museum devoted to inspiring the innovator in everyone.
- Happy Hollow Park and Zoo
- The Park is a peaceful, creative and safe place for children of all ages, with the main focus on "little ones" between the ages of 2-10. There are creative play areas, children's rides, hand puppet and marionette shows, special events, and birthday areas.
- Children's Discovery Museum
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose offers children to age 13, their families, providers and the educational community over 150 interactive exhibits and programs that span the arts, science, technology and the humanities.